The Faces and Gestures in E-health and Welfare workshop aims to provide a common venue for multidisciplinary researchers and practitioners of this area to share their latest approaches and findings, as well as to discuss the current challenges of machine learning and computer vision based e-health and welfare applications. The focus is on the employment of single or multi-modal face, gesture and pose analysis. We expect this workshop to increase the visibility and importance of this area, and contribute, in the short term, in pushing the state of the art in the automatic analysis of human behaviors for health and well-being applications.
- Cristina Palmero, Computer Vision Center (UAB) and University of Barcelona, Spain (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sergio Escalera, Computer Vision Center (UAB) and University of Barcelona, Spain (sergio.escalera.guerrero@
- Maria Ines Torres, University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU) and SPIN RG, Spain (email@example.com)
- Anna Esposito, Behaving Cognitive System Lab, Department of Psychology, Università della Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli, Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alexa Mosegui, Computer Vision Center (UAB) and University of Barcelona, Spain (email@example.com)